Thursday, November 6, 2014

FUSION {Embossed Ombre}

Good morning and welcome to FUSION

We hope you will be inspired by this week's sketch and inspiration photo! I soon as I saw this photo, I thought of snowflakes and embossing and distress inks! Enjoy yourself and join us!

PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!
This challenge ends on November 18th at NOON (PST).


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspirations from the DT!!! Love seeing all the blues!! I hope to play alona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Ladies! Amy I love the background ef and those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for a fun challenge and gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrumptious challenge this week and equally scrummy DT cards!! This reminds me of my son and DIL's beautiful wedding with their aqua colors and cake!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the inspiration & the sketch and of course every single DT project is amazing! (tho i'm bound to say that amy's & stephanie's are my very favorites; coincidentally, they are both my friends, lol!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glorious inspiration, wish I could make the time to do play around with it some more :)

    ReplyDelete