Thursday, April 23, 2015

FUSION Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with our Vintage Floral challenge!! So many amazing entries it was quite the decision for the whole design team.  Julia will be choosing this week's winner. 


Here is what Julia had to say:    I love the dimension Michele achieved on her card with the popped up die cut blooms and the banners running over the bottom.


Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!




Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!



Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST! 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Katie! Congrats to today's winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous, thank you for choosing my card Michelle and well done to all winners. Absolutely love this challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Michelle, her card was a vision! And congrats to all the winners and a big thanks to Lynn for picking my card! Love playing along with 'fusion'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Michelle! Congrats to Michele and all the other honorable mentions, gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratulation very well! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gratulation very well! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gratulation very well! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for choosing my card as an honorable mention, Amy! This totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I just popped over to enter my card for the current challenge and discovered that you have selected my last card as the winner! THANK YOU so much! Julia, you've made my day! What an honor! Congratulations to all the beautiful honorable mention cards too. Thanks for great inspiration this week!
    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated but sincere thanks, Jeanne. Thank you so much for picking my card :)

    ReplyDelete